'Pure' Cooling Topical 🧊
Infuse The Honey CBD’s Pure oil in an essential oil blend that cools and calms whatever it touches. This one is great for when you feel noticeable discomfort in the muscles. Peppermint immediately provides a cooling sensation minimizing aches and joint pain, while lemongrass reduces inflammation and eases muscle tension. To pull all these ingredients together, Arnica gel pulls these oils together and enhances that icy sensation. Arnica is an herb most commonly used for pain, sprains, and swelling.
Pinene, Limonene, Linalool, Cineol, Myrcene
-Pure CBD (Determine your Dosage here)
-Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita)
-Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Citratus)
-Arnica Gel (Arnica Montana)
Read our blog post about How to Choose an Essential Oil.
1. Start with clean skin.
2. Rinse towel with hot water to use as a warm compress while mixing your ingredients.
3. Place ½-1 dime size amount of arnica gel in your palm or in a small bowl.
4. Based off your preference add 3-5 drops of each essential oils in your hand.
5. Mix together with the tip of finger without spreading too thin on your palm or with a spoon if using a small bowl.
6. Add ¼-1 dropper of Pure CBD Oil into the mixture depending on your personal dosage.
7. Mix together by rubbing palms together (just enough to avoid spillage).
8. Remove compressed towel and apply topical.
9. Rub for a few minutes until oil is fully absorbed.
***Do not add essential oil directly to the skin without diluting in Pure.