'Golden' Matcha Latte 🍵
I know you want to grab that coffee to help keep you alert and focused, but have you tried matcha instead? Matcha is a fine ground powder made from green tea leaves. The green tea leaves used for matcha are specially shade-grown to help produce more of the amino acid theanine. This process also locks in the plant’s chlorophyll which promotes the production of red blood cells, absorbs toxins as well as causes the powder’s signature shade of green. Matcha is high in antioxidants, promotes heart and liver function, cancer prevention, aids in weight loss, and because of the natural caffeine found in green tea it will keep you awake. This ‘Golden’ Matcha latte recipe is a great way to incorporate CBD into your daily routine.
Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene
Ingredients & Supplies:
-Golden Raw Honey (Determine your Dosage here)
-Ceremonial Grade Matcha Powder
-Milk of Choice
-Optional: Ice for Iced Matcha Latte
Instructions:1. Boil water and let it cool down while you mix up your ingredients.
2. Depending on your brand of matcha’s directions- add ¼ or ½ a teaspoon of matcha powder to a small bowl.
3. Next add Golden Raw Honey depending on your personal dosage recommendation.
4. Pour a couple splashes of hot water over matcha powder and honey.
5. Take your whisk and mix it up!
6. Make sure the honey is dispersed and not stuck to the bottom of the bowl.
7. Add ice to your cup and pour over your milk of choice if you are making an iced matcha or warm your milk if you are making a regular latte.
8. Pour mixture over milk and give it a stir.
Optional: Add frothed milk and sprinkle some cinnamon on top for added spice and texture.