'Golden' Golden Milk 🥛
Originated in India, haldi doodh (widely known as ‘Golden Milk’) is milk infused with turmeric and spices. It has been used in ayurvedic traditions to aid many ailments, including inflammation, aches, pains, and digestive issues. This seemingly light and delicate combination of herbs and spices, when infused with the delicious and healing Golden CBD Honey, they have a gentle but powerful effect. This warm and delicious recipe incorporates this balanced combination of healing herbs through a gentle rendering process, slowly developing the flavor and extracting all the nutrients with time. Once strained, infusing our Golden honey brings a full body experience to this soothing delicious drink.
B-Caryophyllenes, Falcrinol, Bisabolol, Nerolidol, Linalool, Curcumene
-Golden Raw Honey (Determine your Dosage here)
-4-6 Cardamom Pods
-1 Cinnamon Stick
-5-6 whole black peppercorns
-Coconut milk or coconut cream
1. Slice turmeric and ginger into 2 cups of water
2. Add all spices and bring water to a boil.
3. Once boiling, turn down the heat and let simmer for 10-20 min or more till spices have released and cooked down. (add water or keep reducing, to your desired strength)
4. Add ⅓ can of coconut cream and mix in and let simmer for 10 min.
5. Stir slowly as often as possible to incorporate fully.
6. Strain through fine mesh sieve or clothe.
7. Add Golden or Pure and stir in well (1 dosage per cup).
***Drink before bed and/or upon waking for best results.