'Pure' Warming Topical 🔥
Using our product Pure, this recipe creates a warming sensation perfect for improving circulation. As heat gets the blood moving, it speeds up your body’s ability to heal. The oils in this recipe were chosen for their terpenes and warming sensations. Black pepper oil soothes pain and inflammation, and provides relief from cramps. Cinnamon and clove are pain relievers that reduce swelling and soothe muscle soreness. A bit of rose oil is a nice addition to brighten and open the aromas. Consider a teaspoon of coconut or jojoba oil to mix in, if covering large areas of the body. A general rule of thumb: Apply heat when you want to treat stiffness, use cold when you want to treat swelling. Both hot and cold will ease pain.
Linalool, Cineol, B-Caryophyllene, Humulene, Eugenol
-Pure CBD Oil (Determine your Dosage here)
-Black Pepper Oil (Piper Nigrum)
-Cinnamon Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
-Clove Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllata)
-Optional: Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena or Rosa Centifolia)
Read our blog post about How to Choose an Essential Oil.
1. Start with clean skin.
2. Rinse towel with hot water to use as a warm compress while mixing your ingredients.
3. Add Pure CBD Oil into your hand or a small dish.
4. Add 3-5 drops of each essential oils.
5. Mix together with a small spoon or your finger tip.
6. Add a small amount of carrier oil (jojoba is our personal favorite) if too strong or you want to cover a larger area of the body.
7. Remove compressed towel and apply topical.
8. Rub for a few minutes until oil is fully absorbed.
***Do not add essential oil directly to the skin without diluting in Pure.